Insomnia offers a range of subscription plans catering to different needs for using Insomnia organizations. Detailed pricing is available here.
Below is a concise description of each plan.
Basic (Free) Plan
Upon registration with Insomnia, users receive a personal organization.
Users on the Free plan:
- May invite countless collaborators to their personal organization, given there’s only one project.
- Alternatively, they can maintain multiple projects individually.
Users with the Individual plan are exempted from the restrictions of the Free plan. They can invite any number of collaborators to any number of projects.
The Team plan encompasses all features of the Individual plan, with additional benefits:
- Ability to create unlimited organizations;
- Integrated Git support;
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and permission settings.
The Enterprise Plan encompasses all the benefits of the Team plan, further enhanced with:
- Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO) support including SAML, OIDC;
- Dedicated enterprise-level support;
- Access to Kong Professional Services;
- Customizable payment methods.